KINDLY READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE
ONLINE ADMISSION STEPS
FOR ONLINE/ OFFLINE PART TIME PROGRAMMES IN GERMAN, JAPANESE & COMMUNICATIVE MARATHI
- Fill up the form online on: admission.mu.ac.in
Please use the Google Chrome browser for accessing the admission portal.
SELF ATTESTED DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR UPLOADING:
Mandatory for all:
1. Photograph (max. 200 KB)
2. Any one proof of photo identity (Aadhar/ Driving License/ Election Card/ Passport/ Pan Card) (max. 200 KB)
3. Examination mark sheet/ passing certificate of X Std or XII Std or any degree certificate (max. 200 KB)
Only for courses other than Certificate:
4. Mark sheet / certificate of previous qualifying level.
(Not applicable for students of the University of Mumbai, who appeared for the exams in March 2020 and whose names have appeared in the list of eligible candidates for the next level. Please check your name in the respective level under Exams & Results.)
- Online Payment
- Save the receipt copy generated
- One day before the class starts, joining details will be emailed to you.
For any queries:
Contact us at
Phone number: 9321245493
1. Please fill the information correctly in the online form.
2. Notify the course conductor in case of change in mobile number or email ID submitted during admissions.
3. Refund policy will be as per the University rules. No refund if a lecture is attended.