FOR PART TIME PROGRAMMES IN GERMAN, JAPANESE & COMMUNICATIVE MARATHI
- Fill up the form online on: german.mu.ac.in
- Print the challan copies (4 pages) generated
- Payment of fees & stamping of the challan copies at the Allahabad Bank, Opp. University of Mumbai (main gate), Kalina, CST Road, Santacruz East, Mumbai 98.
10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. & 2.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. only on Monday to 1st, 3rd, 5th Saturday
- Submission of the DEPARTMENT challan copy with a photo at the Department of German, Room No. 111.
11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. & 1.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. only on Monday to 1st, 3rd, 5th Saturday
- Collect the ID Card, fill it, and get ID card* with photo stamped from the Department office
1. Please write your mobile nos. on the BANK challan copy.
2. For uploading documents one can take a photo (jpg/ jpeg format) with the smart phone and upload using a USB cord
3. *The ID Card should be be preserved till the results are declared and the grade card collected. It should be produced, whenever demanded on the University Campus.
Admissions for Diploma in German and Advanced Diploma in German will commence from 4th June 2018
Admissions commence on 12th JUNE, 2018 for all other part time courses
Office Hours: 10.20 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. (Lunch Break - 1.00 p.m. to 1.30 p.m.)