KINDLY READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE
FOR PART TIME PROGRAMMES IN GERMAN, JAPANESE, CHINESE & COMMUNICATIVE MARATHI
- Two offline batches of Certificate in German will be offered at the University of Mumbai, Kalina Campus.
- One offline batch Diploma in German will be offered at the University of Mumbai, Kalina Campus.
- One offline batch of Certificate in German at Royal College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Mira Road.
ALL THE OTHER COURSES SHALL BE OFFERED ONLINE.
SELF ATTESTED DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR UPLOADING:
Mandatory for all:
1. Photograph (max. 200 KB)
2. Any one photo identity proof (Aadhar/ Driving License/ Election Card/ Passport/ Pan Card) (max. 200 KB)
3. Examination mark sheet/ passing certificate of X Std or XII Std or any degree certificate (max. 200 KB)
4. Mark sheet / certificate of previous qualifying level. [Only for courses other than Certificate (Beginners)]
ONLINE ADMISSION STEPS:
- For both online and offline courses fill up the form online on: https://parttimecourses.mu.ac.in/
- Online Payment
- Save the receipt copy generated
- For online / offline part time courses you will be added to a WhatsApp group one day prior to the commencement of classes. All details regarding lecture link / room shall be shared with you there.
For any queries contact:
Phone number: +91 9321245493 (For German, Japanese and Communicative Marathi)
+91 8928605977 (For Chinese only)
Email ID: email@example.com
1. Please fill the information correctly in the online form.
2. Notify the course conductor in case of change in mobile number or email ID submitted during admissions.
3. Refund policy will be as per the University rules. No refund if a lecture is attended.
4. Course commencement and availability subject to minimum intake requirement.