KINDLY READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE
ONLINE ADMISSION STEPS
FOR PART TIME PROGRAMMES IN GERMAN, JAPANESE, CHINESE & COMMUNICATIVE MARATHI
Two batches of Certificate in German and Diploma in German will also be offered OFFLINE at the University of Mumbai, Kalina Campus and at Royal College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Mira Road respectively.
All the other Part-time courses will be offered ONLINE.
- For both online and offline courses fill up the form online on: https://parttimecourses.mu.ac.in/
SELF ATTESTED DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR UPLOADING:
Mandatory for all:
1. Photograph (max. 200 KB)
2. Any one proof of photo identity (Aadhar/ Driving License/ Election Card/ Passport/ Pan Card) (max. 200 KB)
3. Examination mark sheet/ passing certificate of X Std or XII Std or any degree certificate (max. 200 KB)
Only for courses other than Certificate (Beginners):
4. Mark sheet / certificate of previous qualifying level.
- Online Payment
- Save the receipt copy generated
- For Online / offline part time courses you will be added to a WhatsApp group one day prior to the commencement of classes. All details regarding lecture link / room shall be shared with you there.
For any queries:
Contact us at
Phone number: +91 9321245493 (For German, Japanese and Communicative Marathi)
+91 8928605977 (For Chinese only)
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Please fill the information correctly in the online form.
2. Notify the course conductor in case of change in mobile number or email ID submitted during admissions.
3. Refund policy will be as per the University rules. No refund if a lecture is attended.
4. Course commencement and availability subject to minimum intake requirement.